Longships is a bright, neatly presented duplex apartment tucked away in the beautiful valley of Porthcurno. The 2 bedroom apartment sleeps 4 and boasts of a large decked area for alfresco dining that opens up to a beautifully landscaped terraced garden, perfect to enjoy some Cornish weather. The location of Longships is ideal to enjoy what Porthcurno has to offer from rugged coastal walks to the turquoise waters of one of England’s most beautiful beaches. Longships is self-sufficient and promises to be home away from home giving you the perfect seaside vacation.
Porthcurno is an idyllic little village on the far western coast of Cornwall that is the closest place to paradise England has to offer. This seaside village rich in history has something for everyone from museums to tennis courts to its breathtaking beach. The spectacular Minack theatre craved into the seaside cliffs is also located at Porthcurno and gives its patrons an experience to cherish their whole life. The white sands of the beach are a perfect setting to build sandcastles and enjoy a sunset walk, while the crystal blue waters beckon surf chasers, sea life watchers, and some good old-fashioned seaside fun. Porthcurno is the kind of area to enjoy no matter what the weather.
A trip to Land’s End, the most westerly point in England, is a great day out, or visit the stunning St Ives with its beaches, St Michael’s Mount, and winding lanes with plenty of gift shops and art galleries.
A great apartment for a holiday in a beautiful area of Cornwall.
- Master room with a king-size bed that opens out to a lovely sit out
- The second room consists of twin beds
- One bathroom with bath and shower
- Large alfresco dining area
- Beautiful gardens to enjoy
- A cosy living area that opens up to the dining room
- A fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob
- A Tassimo coffee pod machine
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Clothes airer
- Iron & ironing table
- Free Wi-fi
- A TV and Bluetooth surround soundbar with a collection of DVD’s & books for those rainy days in.
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Child’s high chair, stair gate & travel cot
- All bed linen, kitchen towels, and bath towels are provided
- Fuel & Power included in rent
- Night storage central heating
- Electric Fire
- Sleeps 4
- Pets not allowed
- Sorry no smoking & No disability access
- Shops 3 miles away
- 2 minute walk from nearest Pub/Café
- 5 minute walk from the beautiful Porthcurno Beach